Skip to main content

Road traffic accidents are caused by carelessness on the roads, and quite a lot of drivers seem to have little regard for road safety – an especially frustrating thing to consider if you are a careful and conscientious driver yourself, and not prone to accidents. If you’ve been involved in a road traffic accident where another driver caused you or anyone in your family to be injured, you should be able to claim some financial compensation to ease the pressure of your emotional as well as your physical injuries. However, in some cases this is unfortunately more difficult to obtain than in others. If the driver of the vehicle which caused the injury was also careless enough to drive while uninsured, don’t worry – all hope of claiming the compensation you should be awarded is not lost.

Road Traffic Accident Compensation Claims

Since (of course) it’s illegal to drive in the UK without insurance, the kind of outcome where the other party has none is a very rare occurrence. If you’re going to make a claim in a situation like this, you need a team of expert Solicitors who have handled similar cases and can explain to you what the outcome is likely to be. Luckily, we’re a firm with more than 25 years of expert experience, encompassing many road traffic accident cases of all kinds – and what’s more, we offer free, no-obligation legal advice to anyone who finds themselves in a difficult position like this one.

And in a worse turn, sometimes a driver who is at fault in the case of a road traffic accident flees the scene in an attempt to avoid culpability in a ‘hit and run’ incident. As a legal firm with dozens of similar successful cases under our belts, in this situation we would know the proper procedure, which is to present a case to the Motor Insurer’s Bureau or MIB. If you have been injured or your property has been damaged by an uninsured or untraceable driver, we can still claim for appropriate compensation on your behalf.

For a claim like this to take effect you must report the road traffic accident to the Police within five days of its occurrence, and you must file for a claim with them within nine months, so it’s imperative that you act as soon as possible. We will attempt to trace the river of the offending vehicle – so you must be able to identify the offending vehicle to claim for property damage. Being fully aware of the conditions of an application via the Motor Insurer’s Bureau is another way that a road traffic accident claim can be salvaged on your behalf – but only if the Solicitors firm you engage is an expert, fully qualified and appropriately experienced one. By calling us today, you can put your case in the hands of one of the best teams of road traffic Solicitors in the country.